Recovery Winches can be installed on tract-type or rubber tired machines and are designed to provide many years of service.
- Linepulls from 20,000 to 100,000 lb
- Worm gear or highly efficient planetary gearing options to meet the exact needs of the application.
- Automatic Load Brake
- Available in single or 2-speed
Line Sagging Winches are designed for Tensioning Power Transmission Lines in Rugged Terrain.
- Available in Dual and Triple Winch Models
- Hydraulic Pilot Controls with Built-in 2-speed Function Switch
- Toggle Switch Control with Safety Guards for Free Spool Functions
- Attachment Pins Directly to the Dozer’s Rear Mount
- System Interconnects to the Dozer’s Existing Hydraulic System
Hoist Winches for excavators with lifting capacity of 12,000, 18,000, and 24,000 lb.
- Pins to excavator stick
- Compatible with quick couplers
- Ties into auxiliary hydraulic circuit
- Uses existing cab controls for all winch functions
- Standard load monitoring with audio, visual indicators and optional shutoff
- Winch minimum wrap auto shut down with audio and visual alerts to prevent unspooling of rope
- Two block damage prevention with auto shut down and audio and visual alerts
- Supplied with wire rope with hook block
- Wire rope safety factor not less than 3.5 at rated load
- 16:1 minimum sheave to rope pitch ratio for long rope life
- 18:1 minimum drum to rope pitch ratio for low stress and long rope life
- Tension roller to prevent birdnesting
- Includes a 4-roller fairlead