M560C on JD750K LGP
- Three lever hydraulic control system allows simultaneous control of load and boom functions. The controls are easy to operate and require minimal operator training.
- Hydraulic boom stop automatically prevents system over travel and damage to boom.
- Hydraulically operated, four-bar linkage counterweight system adds maximum stability and lifting capability. Low, compact design provides balanced weight distribution for optimum operating control and excellent visibility.
- Tubular A-frame boom with quick release hinge pins for easy boom removal and maintenance.
- Viewing window allows full view of boom and blocks.
- System employs tractor’s existing hydraulic pump, filter and reservoir for convenience of OEM replacement parts and maintenance.
- Optional Features:
- Boom lengths
- Emergency free-fall function on load winch.
- Front bumper that helps prevent damage to front of machine.
- Load monitoring system
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET
|OTHER M560C JOHN DEERE TRACTORS:|