M571C XL on CAT D7G
- Multi-axis, hydraulic joystick allows simultaneous, precise control of the load and boom functions with one hand. Single lever, hydraulic remote control valves are used for counterweight and two-speed functions. The controls are easy to operate and require minimal operator training.
- Hydraulic boom stop automatically prevents system over travel and damage to boom.
- Hydraulically operated, four-bar linkage counterweight system adds maximum stability and lifting capability. Low, compact design provides balanced weight distribution for optimum operating control and excellent visibility.
- System employs tractor’s existing hydraulic pump, filter and reservoir for convenience of OEM replacement parts and maintenance.
- Tubular A-frame boom with quick release hinge pins for easy boom removal and maintenance.
- Optional boom lengths, emergency free-fall, certified ROPS and load monitoring system available.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET
|OTHER M571C CATERPILLAR TRACTORS:|